Author Topic: Premium Content... November 2 email... wow!  (Read 5141 times)

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
on: November 06, 2017, 08:02:56 PM
I received my invitation to the premium content on Escape Artists. Wow! Hopefully, I can download it and add it to my iTunes' library. I honestly thought EA forgot about its non-Patreon subscribers... I was happy to be wrong.  The new website design's quite refreshing too.  Thanks,
 eh.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I haven't seen an invite to the content.  I am getting the thank you letters, but that is all.  I would like to check out the latest Halloween parade notes.

Thanks!

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 01:15:34 AM
I haven't seen an invite to the content.  I am getting the thank you letters, but that is all.  I would like to check out the latest Halloween parade notes.

Thanks!

Have you checked your spam folder?

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

Thanks!

Have you checked your spam folder?

Hi, @Dwango . I've had similar issues with my overzealous hawtmale, yahwhoom, and geemale.  The filters can be too restrictive. The compiled content really is dandy!  Dig around, eh. Just my 2 cents...

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 08:19:04 PM
I recently changed my email from AOL to GMAIL, around November.  I checked in both spam filters and came up with nothing.  I get the regular thank you note, one for November in Gmail, and the rest in the AOL account.  No other deleted or spam mail from escape artists.  I did get content a while back, Suave Rob's Double-X Derring Do back in March 2016, but nothing since.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
Actually, I had a problem with Paypal a while back and had to cancel my subscription and resubscribe.  I noticed that I did not receive a thank you note for October in either the AOL nor GMAIL accounts.  This may be the problem, but I don't know how to fix it, if it is.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
Hit this form as they want the questions funneled here: http://escapeartists.net/contact/

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 07:52:18 PM
Hit this form as they want the questions funneled here: http://escapeartists.net/contact/
I can vouch for EA. They take good care of their listeners and subscribers.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
Email was sent, I've access now.  Thanks!