Author Topic: PC504: Words Never Lost  (Read 1907 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: January 09, 2018, 09:32:35 PM
PodCastle 504: Words Never Lost

DaVaun Sanders resides in Phoenix, Arizona with his wife and toddler twins. He’s presently hard at work editing the final three novels of his World Breach series, studying up on disaster prep, and perfecting the art of pillow fort construction. Check out more of DaVaun’s work in Fiyah Literary Magazine of Black Speculative Fiction, and the forthcoming Ride the Star Wind anthology by Broken Eye Books. Keep up to date with his latest projects at davaunsanders.com.

Dominick Rabrun is an artist living in the United States. He is the creator of Dom’s Sketch Cast, a show that runs on YouTube. DSC features interviews with creative individuals, animations, and other experimental art videos: youtube.com/generaldom. And you can follow him on Twitter @CountBlackula.

Listen to this week’s PodCastle!

cwthree

• Palmer
Reply #1 on: January 19, 2018, 10:58:04 PM
Cavalry: cav·al·ry (ˈkavəlrē/): (in the past) soldiers who fought on horseback.

Calvary: cal·va·ry ('kalvərē/): The place where, according to the Christian tradition, Jesus was crucified; alternatively, a depiction of that place.

The reader consistently mispronounced "cavalry." It distracted from an otherwise enjoyable story.

AliceNred

• Peltast
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2018, 10:23:44 PM
I love the title, and where the for the idea came from. However, I was confused as to the setting of the time period of the 1890s or so until a few paragraphs on and had to change the picture in mind when it became apparent.

Stop throwing gnomes at me. They hurt.