Escape Artists
December 16, 2017, 06:14:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: To Tell You the Truth, I Had to Lie a Little  (Read 41024 times)
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2013, 11:33:49 AM »

Um, I don't think I linked to this before, but I talked about my "Ichabod Crane, Master of the Occult" story, which I think is fun for October. It's at Journey Into..., and I'm really thrilled with the audio production Marshal gave it.

I meant to tell you that this story has become the highest page-hit earner on the Journey Into... blog site (I will have to get back to you on downloads).  This is mostly due to somebody posting a link to this story on the Wikipedia page for "The Legend of Sleepy Hollow" under audiobooks.  I didn't do it, but I thought it was pretty cool.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Hipparch

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #81 on: October 08, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »

Whoa! That's pretty cool, Marshal! Thanks - I had no idea. (I didn't post it to Wikipedia either.)

DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Hipparch

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2013, 03:35:49 PM »

So...finished revising one of the stories (I think) and have sent it out to some betas. There's at least one other story I'd like to revise before NaNoWriMo.

Weirdly, I realize that 3 of the last 4 stories I've worked on have contained angels in some form. But the fourth story has an amusement park on the back of a giant floating turtle, so maybe that evens things out.

DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Hipparch

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #83 on: October 25, 2013, 03:30:56 PM »

Spent a chunk of time today revising "All Things to All People." I probably need to do one or two more reads of it, but I feel pretty happy with it. Will probably send it out sometime next week.

Then I'll have two submissions out, which is sadly a pretty big deal for me these days. (Yeah, I suck. Don't be like me when you grow up!)

Might maybe possibly get a chance to still work on revisions to that other story before NaNoWriMo.

DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Hipparch

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2014, 01:50:40 PM »

Wow. Not since pre-NaNoWriMo?

So, things have been going good. I've now got five stories out on submission (one of them a reprint), with a couple others pretty close to joining them. All in all, I'm pretty enthusiastic.

More soon, I think Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: