Escape Artists

News:

• Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

News

Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

Author Topic: Premium Content... November 2 email... wow!  (Read 3480 times)

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
on: November 06, 2017, 08:02:56 PM
I received my invitation to the premium content on Escape Artists. Wow! Hopefully, I can download it and add it to my iTunes' library. I honestly thought EA forgot about its non-Patreon subscribers... I was happy to be wrong.  The new website design's quite refreshing too.  Thanks,
 eh.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #1 on: November 17, 2017, 09:49:19 PM
I haven't seen an invite to the content.  I am getting the thank you letters, but that is all.  I would like to check out the latest Halloween parade notes.

Thanks!

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: November 18, 2017, 01:15:34 AM
I haven't seen an invite to the content.  I am getting the thank you letters, but that is all.  I would like to check out the latest Halloween parade notes.

Thanks!

Have you checked your spam folder?

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 04:57:31 PM

Thanks!

Have you checked your spam folder?

Hi, @Dwango . I've had similar issues with my overzealous hawtmale, yahwhoom, and geemale.  The filters can be too restrictive. The compiled content really is dandy!  Dig around, eh. Just my 2 cents...

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 08:19:04 PM
I recently changed my email from AOL to GMAIL, around November.  I checked in both spam filters and came up with nothing.  I get the regular thank you note, one for November in Gmail, and the rest in the AOL account.  No other deleted or spam mail from escape artists.  I did get content a while back, Suave Rob's Double-X Derring Do back in March 2016, but nothing since.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 08:24:21 PM
Actually, I had a problem with Paypal a while back and had to cancel my subscription and resubscribe.  I noticed that I did not receive a thank you note for October in either the AOL nor GMAIL accounts.  This may be the problem, but I don't know how to fix it, if it is.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #6 on: December 08, 2017, 01:57:04 PM
Hit this form as they want the questions funneled here: http://escapeartists.net/contact/

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #7 on: December 11, 2017, 07:52:18 PM
Hit this form as they want the questions funneled here: http://escapeartists.net/contact/
I can vouch for EA. They take good care of their listeners and subscribers.

Dwango

• Matross
Reply #8 on: December 11, 2017, 10:51:32 PM
Email was sent, I've access now.  Thanks!