Author Topic: Access to Bonus material  (Read 4975 times)

statisticus

• Palmer
on: December 09, 2017, 08:49:00 AM
Following on from the recent campaign I have subscribed to support Escape Artists via Patreon with a $5 monthly subscription, the first payment having been made on the 18th of November.  However, I have not received the instructions on how to access the bonus episodes promised as part of the campaign.

Could I please check whether:
A) I have been overlooked,
B) The instructions have been sent but I've missed them, or
C) my subscription level (a $5 monthly subscription supporting Escape Artists as a whole rather than any one podcast) is too small to be eligible for the bonus content.

Thanks,

Barry

I am a Statistician.  One false move and you're a Statistic.

statisticus

• Palmer
Reply #1 on: December 11, 2017, 12:10:31 AM
Ask and Ye shall receive.  I got an email from Alasdair this morning with the link and the password, so all is well.

Thanks,

Barry

I am a Statistician.  One false move and you're a Statistic.

cabrewer

• Extern
Reply #2 on: December 18, 2017, 04:24:17 PM
I also haven't received any instructions to access the Pseudopod bonus episodes.  I've been a subscriber since sometime this summer. Please advise.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2017, 08:59:40 PM
I also haven't received any instructions to access the Pseudopod bonus episodes.  I've been a subscriber since sometime this summer. Please advise.

First check your spam folders. Next, submit a request here: http://escapeartists.net/contact/

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Jayvee

• Extern
Reply #4 on: December 31, 2017, 09:41:17 AM
Hello,

I also signed up for an EA subscription 2 days ago, but I haven't received the bonus download link. I used the contact link to submit a request, but I thought I'd post here as well, just in case. Thanks for the help and also for the amazing stories!

Joe