Author Topic: I wrote a Gay Romantic Fantasy and its on the kindle store  (Read 5918 times)

archaevist

• Peltast
EDIT: It's not free anymore, but while it was it hit the top 20 in the novella category. which is pretty damn cool. i'm just going to keep the rest of the post as is

I uh totally wasn't prepared for this, and it's only free for another day or so, then i've got to go back to the $3 that i'd agreed to for the first 90 days. but like... best seller list [for literature stories of that page count]? pretty neat. gonna make it free as soon as possible. to be clear though it's currently free
https://www.amazon.com/How-We-Bent-Light-Lamere-ebook/dp/B079Z3VT2W/

look i don't know how excited i should be, it feels like a weird fluctuation from algorithms or something, but i'm proud of what i wrote, and people seem to be reading it?

sorry i'm kind of discombobulated. was an upsetting story to write and then i published it right away, though this is sort of a second draft, fixed most [all?] the grammar errors. i dunno! *sigh*
« Last Edit: March 28, 2018, 04:24:57 PM by archaevist »

archaevist

• Peltast
i'd love some critique! i guess... the first 3k words are kind of light and floaty, maybe make it seem like the story doesn't matter. i was considering trying to anchor it with something...