Author Topic: Where is Norm Sherman?  (Read 13036 times)

ArcaneKnight372

• Extern
on: March 25, 2018, 06:46:42 AM
I have listen to every Drabblecast and all the Pseudopod episodes available on Castbox. I am now catching up on all the EscapePod episode. Hearing Norm's voice on some of those episodes is making me even more sad that Drabblecast has not made anymore episodes. Does anyone know if Norm has given up on podcasting? It would be great to know so those of us hoping for his return can move on.... :'(

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 12:45:09 AM
I have listen to every Drabblecast and all the Pseudopod episodes available on Castbox. I am now catching up on all the EscapePod episode. Hearing Norm's voice on some of those episodes is making me even more sad that Drabblecast has not made anymore episodes. Does anyone know if Norm has given up on podcasting? It would be great to know so those of us hoping for his return can move on.... :'(
In all seriousness, all I know is that he's alive.  Someone must still be paying for the website; however, there's no new material.  I gave up on my donations about a year & a half ago. What irritates me is how there was no official update. I also think whomever's paying for the website should modify the front page (there are NO weekly updates, as of May 2018).

At least my Escape Artists appears healthy. My $10/month gets me a great deal of value.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

xiovox

• Extern
Reply #2 on: May 10, 2018, 04:23:00 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's struck the Norm nostalgia.
With any luck we can summon him out of the void.

It appears I can't post links, I've recently created a tribute video in Mr Sherman's honor.
(Titled "Wake Up Mr Sherman" on Youtube if anyone's interested)

Norm wherever you are we miss you!
« Last Edit: May 10, 2018, 04:40:19 PM by xiovox »

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #3 on: May 27, 2018, 03:46:07 PM
Glad to see I'm not the only one who's struck the Norm nostalgia.
With any luck we can summon him out of the void.

It appears I can't post links, I've recently created a tribute video in Mr Sherman's honor.
(Titled "Wake Up Mr Sherman" on Youtube if anyone's interested)

Norm wherever you are we miss you!

https://youtu.be/2zU7gu1aIqY. ...it’s worth the ~1 minute of your time.

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

xiovox

• Extern
Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 04:21:34 AM
I do believe we've found him on another space squirrel conquest. Check the Drabblecast Facebook page for further instructions.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
Reply #5 on: May 28, 2018, 12:57:58 PM
Okay, THAT WAS BIG NEWS. I sincerely hope it works out for Norm. I’ll be watching the feed...

https://www.facebook.com/Drabblecast/posts/10156441652562566