Escape Artists

News:

• The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

News

The Semifinals of the Podcastle flash fiction contest are happening now! Head over to the Arcade and vote!

Author Topic: Stories for donaters  (Read 3845 times)

Thunderscreech

• Lochage
on: May 01, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
Listening to the Flashback 'Herd Mentality' episode last night and caught the part about one of the incentives for donating $5 or more being access to extra stories.  I've been donating at that level via Dwolla for several years, last premium story I heard of was the one about the dare devil/Evel Knievel-type person chasing down the ultimate thrill a few years ago.  Have there been more?  If so, how do I find out more info?

Thunderscreech

• Lochage
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 01:08:22 PM
Oh, Sweet Christmas.  Mistyped 'donator'.  THANKS, BRAIN.

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #2 on: May 01, 2018, 01:59:20 PM
There was a form (can't find it right now) to fill out if you were donating via another method (like Dwolla). An e-mail would be sent to the account identified on the form with access instructions to the "Convention Table". If you never filled out this form, hit up this: http://escapeartists.net/contact/ as it is the best way to get to the exact people you need.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”