Author Topic: Any PHP coders looking for side work?  (Read 1927 times)

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
on: October 16, 2007, 09:07:56 PM
Hi folks,

I've been working on a short-term development contract, making some changes to an existing Web application, and it's looking now like I'm not going to have the time to finish it on the schedule the client wants.  Rather than disappoint the client, I'd rather give this opportunity to someone who can do it quickly and well. 

The client's a psychologist running some "focus group" studies of Web sites for business.  The app's an online chat application with a few special features.  It was written in PHP by a developer before me; I've made some structural changes to add AJAX functionality and streamline the database, and most of what's left is simple-but-tedious line items.  I estimate it's probably 10 to 20 hours of work at most, but at a pretty good rate.

If you're interested, if you're qualified in PHP, and if you have the time to deliver within the next couple of weeks, drop me an e-mail at sfeley@gmail.com.  I'm happy to make the introduction to the client, to go over the work with you in detail, and to stay involved in the conversation as much as you both want.  I'm professional enough to want the project to succeed even if I'm not the one making the money from it.

Sound good?  Let me know.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine