Author Topic: CoW Ep. 308: Every Drop of Light  (Read 2871 times)

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
on: June 19, 2018, 04:49:04 PM
Cast of Wonders 308: Every Drop of Light

• Author: Rachel Delaney Craft
• Narrator: Mary Murphy
• Host: Marguerite Kenner
• Audio Producer: Jeremy Carter
• Cast of Wonders 308: "Every Drop of Light" was originally published in FOUND: short stories by Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers (2016)
Click here to listen to Episode 308

Rachel Delaney Craft lives in sunny Colorado, where she writes middle grade, young adult, and speculative fiction. Her work has appeared in the children’s magazine Cricket and the anthology FOUND, and she’s working on a middle grade novel. When she isn’t writing, she spends her time gardening, doing yoga, and walking her Jack Russell terrier. She also blogs regularly for Rocky Mountain Fiction Writers and on her website.

Mary Murphy is a Brooklyn based actress/voice-over artist. Currently she can be heard on Disney Junior’s animated series Octonauts, Leap Frog, PBS Kids’ Past/Present, Muzzy, and on various audio dramas and audio books. She recently lent her voice to Kinetic Light’s production Descent, Quick Silver Theatre, and voiced several roles for the NoSleep podcast. She also performs regularly on the Fireside Mystery Theatre series and can be heard on their podcast and Midnight Shorts program.

You can find her on Soundcloud.

No one ever said no to Grace, because she almost died when she was a baby. That’s why we always did what she wanted to do, even though I was the older sister. That’s why, when we were kids, I followed her into the woods behind the old factory.

We had no business being there. But Grace just giggled as she skipped down the path alongside the eroded creek bank. “Anna, come on!”

Tags: animals, Cast of Wonders, Dark Fantasy, death, dependence, Fantasy, fear, Jeremy Carter, Marguerite Kenner, Mary Murphy, Rachel Delaney Craft, siblings, spoiled

TrishEM

• Matross
Reply #1 on: June 28, 2018, 03:23:56 AM
Well, that was creepy as all get out. I can't help seeing it as a mercy for Anna that her dark sister isn't around any more to twist her path, but I do worry about it if Grace's ghost manages to haunt her any more than the memories.