Author Topic: Anyone watching Bionic Woman?  (Read 3068 times)

beardiebloke

• Palmer
on: October 23, 2007, 11:52:49 AM

Anyone else watching Bionic Woman?  I'm on the third episode catching up and so far so good.  It's a little hokey at times but good enough to keep me watching.  It's not up there with may favourite, BSG, but I'm hooked and I don't mind the odd guilty pleasure.  And it has got Katee Sackhoff (Starbuck) in it, which is good.

My, er, local TV channel had a different pilot to the one that NBC aired.  It seems the main character, Jamie, originally had a deaf younger sister, Becca, but by episode one Becca can hear just fine and looks totally different.  The whole deaf thing wasn't entirely relevant to the bionic plot but I guess some people are deaf and why shouldn't TV reflect the world with a little realism...  Not really sure how I feel about that.  I guess that serves me right for not waiting six months for it to come out in the UK.

Another thing about the actress that plays Becca is that she looks like she should be on the OC, kinda out of place...but that's nit picking

beardiebloke

• Palmer
Reply #1 on: October 23, 2007, 12:01:05 PM
Oh, and one more thing...if you have a pan fire in the kitchen DO NOT move it or pour water on it.  I guess if it's a small one it might not be so bad but really you should use a damp tea towel or a fire blanket...unless you're bionic of course  ;)

If you're watching the show this'll make sense sooner enough...

Loz

• Lochage
    • Blah Flowers
Reply #2 on: December 17, 2007, 08:12:23 PM
I'm up to Episode six and the huge sucking has certainly started to die down, the fact they are insisting on staying episodic and are keeping things light are two points against it.