Escape Artists
December 16, 2018, 01:13:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: PseudoPod 617: The Culvert  (Read 601 times)
Bdoomed
Pseudopod Tiger

Mmm. Tiger.

« on: October 25, 2018, 05:23:11 PM »

PseudoPod 617: The Culvert

Author: Maxwell Price
Narrator: Paul Cram
Host: Alasdair Stuart

PseudoPod 617: The Culvert is a PseudoPod original.

Jamie had been visiting the thing that lived in the culvert for about three weeks now. He spent more time with it than he ever had with anyone his own age, or even anyone outside of immediate family members. Jaime was a curious child, but not particularly social. Friendships existed in the abstract. The companionship of even a strange culvert-dwelling thing was not easily cast aside.

Listen to this week's Pseudopod.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?
Scuba Man
Matross

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2018, 02:40:11 PM »

You know, I really didn't see that twist at the end.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

I'd also like to send kudos to the author. I appreciated your creativity, describing (without gore) how insects, worms, and flowing water can strip a skeleton - with time. By not showing us what was hidden under the rocks, it let my adult brain run wild. Your protagonist was an artist.  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Happy Halloween, everyone. Get a chance to listen to Goblins (#618). Um, I was rooting for the elderly couple. Now if you excuse me, I have to go to the fridge. and crunch down on a pickle {listen to the episode, eh}.  Grin

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
Scuba Man
Matross

Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle

« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2018, 08:48:09 PM »

Yep. I still love this episode.  Grin

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: