Author Topic: State of The Writing Forum  (Read 4289 times)

SoJoeWrote

on: November 02, 2018, 09:45:03 PM
Hello to all those still using this Forum. I'm not new to these parts I'm just using a different name these days. I've been away for the better part of a year and a half and coming back I'm check out The Writing Forum again. How are things going here? Is the Crit Group still operational and is the method for getting into it still the same? I see there hasn't been much activity here in a while.

NathanWrites

• Peltast
Reply #1 on: November 03, 2018, 06:58:36 AM
Hello to all those still using this Forum. I'm not new to these parts I'm just using a different name these days. I've been away for the better part of a year and a half and coming back I'm check out The Writing Forum again. How are things going here? Is the Crit Group still operational and is the method for getting into it still the same? I see there hasn't been much activity here in a while.

Hey Joe,

The crit group has fallen into disuse (I’m also using a different name these days). If you want to revive it, you’re welcome to give it a go. I would be interested. Or if you want to try to get a crit group going in some other form...

SoJoeWrote

Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 01:33:13 AM
I'm not oppose to that idea. I need to do some digging first before stepping on any toes. If anyone knows the mod in charge of the Writing Forum and Crit Group, I would appreciate being able to contact them.