Escape Artists

News:

• Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

News

Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

Author Topic: PseudoPod 620: Farewell Concert at the World’s End  (Read 879 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: November 13, 2018, 10:01:02 PM
PseudoPod 620: Farewell Concert at the World’s End

Author: R.K. Duncan
Narrator: Spencer Disparti
Host: Alasdair Stuart

PseudoPod 620: Farewell Concert at the World’s End is a PseudoPod original.

Show Notes
“Worlds End state park is a real, quite pretty, place in Sullivan County Pennsylvania, where I have often had the privilege to stay in a friend’s cabin. I never really thought of how creepy the name was until I began writing this story, but it fit too well to ignore once I thought of it.

I usually do ignore Halloween these days, at least in terms of the candy and costumes celebration, but I’m always attracted to the idea of a liminal space, a time when living and dead, seen and unseen draw closer together, and things cross over that cannot at other times.”

Listen to this week's Pseudopod.