Escape Artists

News:

• Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

News

Voting has started for the Podcastle Flash Fiction contest. Anyone who has made at least one post should be able to see the stories down in the Arcade.

New groups are posted every two days through the end of April.

Author Topic: Appreciation for Escape Artist!  (Read 5975 times)

Shell S.

• Extern
on: January 22, 2019, 11:48:41 PM
Hello!  ;D

I am new to this forum, and just found out Escape Artist was on the web while talking to writers at ConFusion 2019 in Michigan. It is definitely worth the monthly subscription!

I wanted to express my appreciation that such high quality audio podcasts in SF and Fantasy and Horror and YA exist in such a convenient format and location. =D

I am enjoying all the narrators, and particularly the intros and afterword commentary by Alasdair Stuart.

So far I have listened to PseudoPod Ep544: "Under the Rubble" by John Wiswell, PodCastle Ep396 "Dead Merchandise" by Ferrett Steinmetz, and PodCastle Ep386 "Ghostly Interludes."  They were all brilliant. I can't wait to share this site with my fellow commuters.

Sincere thanks to the staff and contributors to Escape Artist, keep up the excellent collaborations.  =D

~Shell S.

"I always strive, when I can, to spread sweetness and light. There have been several complaints about it."  ~P.G. Wodehouse

Sgarre1

• Editor
  • "Let There Be Fright!"
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 03:47:29 PM
You are very welcome! And thank you for listening and subscribing!

danooli

• Who Doesn't Love Stories?
Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 04:19:03 PM
I love posts like this one <3

Welcome!