Escape Artists
July 21, 2019, 09:16:13 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Appreciation for Escape Artist!  (Read 1664 times)
Shell S.
Extern

« on: January 22, 2019, 06:48:41 PM »

Hello!  Grin

I am new to this forum, and just found out Escape Artist was on the web while talking to writers at ConFusion 2019 in Michigan. It is definitely worth the monthly subscription!

I wanted to express my appreciation that such high quality audio podcasts in SF and Fantasy and Horror and YA exist in such a convenient format and location. =D

I am enjoying all the narrators, and particularly the intros and afterword commentary by Alasdair Stuart.

So far I have listened to PseudoPod Ep544: "Under the Rubble" by John Wiswell, PodCastle Ep396 "Dead Merchandise" by Ferrett Steinmetz, and PodCastle Ep386 "Ghostly Interludes."  They were all brilliant. I can't wait to share this site with my fellow commuters.

Sincere thanks to the staff and contributors to Escape Artist, keep up the excellent collaborations.  =D

~Shell S.

"I always strive, when I can, to spread sweetness and light. There have been several complaints about it."  ~P.G. Wodehouse
Sgarre1
Editor

"Let There Be Fright!"

« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2019, 10:47:29 AM »

You are very welcome! And thank you for listening and subscribing!
danooli

« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2019, 11:19:03 AM »

I love posts like this one <3

Welcome!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: