Escape Artists

News:

News

ATTENTION: NEW FORUM THEME Please see here for details: http://forum.escapeartists.net/index.php?topic=13188.0

Author Topic: Secure HTTPS:// in the near future?  (Read 1073 times)

Scuba Man

• Matross
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
on: June 26, 2019, 08:47:43 PM
So, will that be added to the site? I'm censoring what I share, as it's sprayed all over the interwebs for all to see.  :-\

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
Reply #1 on: June 26, 2019, 09:55:48 PM
So, will that be added to the site? I'm censoring what I share, as it's sprayed all over the interwebs for all to see.  :-\

It's safe to say changes are coming.

Scuba Man

• Matross
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #2 on: July 13, 2019, 12:44:33 PM

It's safe to say changes are coming.
Thank you for the response, Ocicat. Your reply had an ominous tone. I like. I like! Seriously, I’ve seen your username all over the threads with listener feedback. I appreciate your service, eh. BTW, if the thread would like a volunteer moderator, I’d like to be considered for it.

"What can do that to a man?  Lightning... napalm? No, some people just explode [sic]. Natural causes".  Source: Repo Man.