Escape Artists

News:

• Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

News

Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

Author Topic: Eugie Foster's "Requiem Duet, Concerto for Flute and Voodoo" on Journey Into  (Read 3249 times)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
It was my great pleasure to work with Eugie Foster before her untimely death to purchase the audio rights for this story.  I have held on to it for several years because I wanted to make it perfect, but in the end, I decided that Eugie's words read by the wonderful voice of Laurice White was more than enough.  Much more "production" interference would just be vanity.  I only wish Eugie could have heard it.

Anyway, I know Eugie was a favorite here at Escape Artists as well as Laurice, so I wanted to call it out here in the forums.  You can follow the link below:

"Requiem Duet, Concerto for Flute and Voodoo" by Eugie Foster

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Ooh, Laurice White does great work. Looking forward to listening to this.

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”