Escape Artists

News:

News

ATTENTION: NEW FORUM THEME Please see here for details: http://forum.escapeartists.net/index.php?topic=13188.0

Author Topic: Voting Rules and Schedule  (Read 1491 times)

Wouter Bjerg

• Extern
Reply #20 on: May 12, 2020, 09:09:53 PM
Apologies if this information is elsewhere, but I cannot seem to find it. If a writer has a story currently in the Flash Fiction contest, are they still able to submit a different story to the general Escape Pod submissions portal? Or would this run afoul of Escape Pod's rule against multiple submissions? I ask because Escape Pod's general submissions will close on May 31 for a hiatus, and I am considering submitting a new story there before the deadline. Thanks! And thank you for all of the work going into this contest—I am loooving the opportunity to read so many unique flash fiction stories here :)

I believe the rules only apply to the specific story in question. They do not restrict other work from the same author (you) to be posted or submitted anywhere else, so go for it!

darusha

• M. Darusha Wehm
Reply #21 on: May 13, 2020, 12:11:59 AM
If a writer has a story currently in the Flash Fiction contest, are they still able to submit a different story to the general Escape Pod submissions portal?

I can confirm that authors with stories in the contest can also submit a different story to the regular Escape Pod submissions queue.

darusha

• M. Darusha Wehm
Reply #22 on: Today at 12:12:58 AM
Voting is now open for the semi-final round of our flash fiction contest!

Semi-final voting will run from Wed, May 27, 2020 and close Wed, Jun 3, 2020 (shortly after midnight UTC).