Author Topic: A couple of website comments  (Read 4607 times)

eytanz

on: March 13, 2008, 10:24:36 AM
I looked at podcastle.org for the first time in a while today, and noticed two things you might want to address:

1 - On my browser (IE7 running with normal sized font), at least, the links at the top run down two lines, which pushes the banner down. This wouldn't be a problem, except that the image of pen and paper is now broken into two parts, the margin not aligned with the banner.

2 - The link to the livejournal is buried in the middle of a long submissions guideline page (which I only noticed because I was looking for the link). I'd say that since you post stuff there that's of interest to non-authors such as myself, it would be nice for it to get a more prominent link. I used to think you wanted to keep the livejournal quiet in order to limit its audience to people who read the guidelines, but since it was mentioned in the metacast that no longer seems to be the case.

ChloeH

• Extern
Reply #1 on: April 10, 2008, 07:14:40 PM
I could not find a link from podcastle.org   to here (the forums).  Is there one there?

Might be helpful.

Great podcast so far, by the way.   ;D

Heradel

• Bill Peters, EP Assistant
  • Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
Reply #2 on: April 10, 2008, 07:19:08 PM
There's a link under Escape Artists on the right-side bar of the blog.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

ChloeH

• Extern
Reply #3 on: April 10, 2008, 07:28:08 PM
AHHHH!  If it had been a snake..... lol.

Thanks, now I see it.   ;)