Author Topic: CoW Ep. 363: SOUL CLEAVER Clarence (And Ep. 393!)  (Read 643 times)

Languorous Lass

on: December 30, 2020, 01:44:42 AM
Cast of Wonders 363: SOUL CLEAVER Clarence

Also, Episode 393! A Staff Pick for 2019! Hosted by Associate Editor Emma Smailes!

• Author: Matthew J. Jarvis
• Narrators: Rish Outfield, Alexis Goble, M.K. Hobson, Jen R. Albert, and Cheyenne Wright
• Host, Episode 393: Emma Smailes
• Host, Episode 363: Jeremy Carter
• Audio Producer: Jeremy Carter

"SOUL CLEAVER Clarence" is a Cast of Wonders original.

Click here to listen to Episode 393
Click here to listen to Episode 363

“My dear dragon,” the princess announced as she held aloft Clarence’s topaz windflower, its gemstone petals glinting beautifully in the sun. “These are, without doubt, the finest sculptures in all the land!” Around him the humans attending the faire clapped enthusiastically. “State your name, dragon, and ask any favor in my power to grant, for you have truly won first prize.”

Clarence glowed with pride. “My name is–“

“SOUL CLEAVER!”

The thunder of his father’s roar shattered the late-afternoon quiet of the forest, as well as Clarence’s reverie. He clutched the real topaz windflower in his claws and frantically cast about for somewhere to hide it.

Tags:  Alexis Goble, Cast of Wonders, Cheyenne Wright, Contest, county fair, disguises, dragon, Emma Smailes, Fantasy, glass flowers, High Fantasy, Jen Albert, Jeremy Carter, knight, M K Hobson, Matthew J. Jarvis, parents, princess, Rish Outfield, sculpture, Staff Picks, Wonder Tales, Young Adult fiction
« Last Edit: January 25, 2021, 03:11:51 AM by Languorous Lass »