Author Topic: CoW Ep. 440: Velocirapture  (Read 814 times)

Languorous Lass

on: December 30, 2020, 09:02:50 PM
Cast of Wonders 440: Velocirapture

• Author: Jennifer Lee Rossman
• Narrator: Tatiana Grey
• Host: Aidan Moher
• Audio Producer: Jeremy Carter
• Artist: Alexis Goble

Cast of Wonders 440:  Velocirapture is a Cast of Wonders original.

Click here to listen to Episode 440

Zairiss was going to kill the asteroid, the last of three the skywatchers insisted would annihilate all dinosaurs on her planet.

She had to; there was no other choice, not if she wanted to finally, officially, until-the-end-of-forever ask Jax to be a bonded pair. And she did want that, very much so.

Tags
:  Aidan Moher, Alexis Goble, asteroid, Asteroids, courtship, dinosaurs, Dinovember, disaster, growing up, heroism, Jennifer Lee Rossman, Jeremy Carter, LGBTQ, relationships, romance, Tatiana Grey, Young Adult fiction
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 03:00:16 PM by Languorous Lass »

Álex Souza

• Palmer
  • Just a Latin American lad.
    • Blog
Reply #1 on: January 06, 2021, 03:04:03 PM
It's a very cliché story. A girl with an oppresive father in a strict society (but they're dinassours!). There's nothing special about it.

The narrator, however, is outstanding. It was her who kept me hooked. Great voice acting!

I just wanna go pro before AI takes over and the bot dogs from Boston Dynamics kill us all.

Languorous Lass

Reply #2 on: January 09, 2021, 03:54:05 AM
Alex, I appreciate your enthusiasm for commenting on CoW stories.

Since you're new, I do want to let you know about the One Rule for commenting in Escape Artists forums:  Be civil and respectful.

I'm concerned that your comment on this story skirts close to the edge of the rule.  Saying that the story is cliched is fine, but saying that "there's nothing special about it" isn't the most civil way of expressing your opinion.

I really don't want to discourage you from commenting -- like I said, I appreciate your enthusiasm, and I love that you're starting discussions about the stories.

Please let me know if you'd like to talk about this further.

Thanks.

Álex Souza

• Palmer
  • Just a Latin American lad.
    • Blog
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2021, 04:26:59 AM
I haven't read this topic. Gonna read it now and try to be more civil.

I just wanna go pro before AI takes over and the bot dogs from Boston Dynamics kill us all.

Languorous Lass

Reply #4 on: January 09, 2021, 05:01:44 AM
Thanks!  LIke I said, I really do appreciate your commenting.