Author Topic: CoW Ep. 411: Studies on the Impact of Homeschooling, or When Not to Wear . . .  (Read 585 times)

Languorous Lass

Cast of Wonders 411: Studies on the Impact of Homeschooling, or When Not to Wear a Tuxedo

• Author: R. Rozakis
• Narrator: Kaitie Radel
• Host: Andrew K. Hoe
• Audio Producer: Jeremy Carter
• Artist: Alexis Goble

"Studies on the Impact of Homeschooling, or When Not to Wear a Tuxedo" is a Cast of Wonders original.

Click here to listen to Episode 411

“Daddy, can I use the atom scramblizer?” Hilde kicked her heels against the metal cabinet she was perched on.

“No, pumpkin.” All she could see of him were his feet sticking out from underneath the giant chassis.

“How about the temporal destabilizer?”

“No, pumpkin.”

“Can I at least graft some new wings onto Spuffy?”

Her father slid out from under the chassis, pushing his goggles up onto his forehead. Dr. Acheron von Phlogiston never went anywhere without his goggles. He’d even convinced them to let him keep them during his jail stints. Not that those ever lasted long before he’d craft an ingenious device from common cutlery and break his way free once more. “Sweet pea, we’re at a critical juncture in this plan and I need to concentrate. Can’t you find something to do in your room?”

Tags:     Alexis Goble, Andrew K. Hoe, Chimera, choices, consequences, Evil Genius, families, good and evil, James Bond, Jeremy Carter, Kaitie Radel, loyalty, Mad Science, Mad Scientists, morals, Pastiche, plots, Rebecca Rozakis, Spies, Young Adult fiction