Author Topic: CoW Ep. 406: The Hammer-Royal Ten-Step Model For Making the Superhero A-List  (Read 645 times)

Languorous Lass

Cast of Wonders 406: The Hammer-Royal Ten-Step Model For Making the Superhero A-List

• Author: Jason Kimble
• Narrator: Andrew K. Hoe
• Host: Katherine Inskip
• Audio Producer: Jeremy Carter
• Artist: Alexis Goble

"The Hammer-Royal Ten-Step Model For Making the Superhero A-List" is a Cast of Wonders original.

Click here to listen to Episode 406

Content Warning:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

1. Have super powers

Mom and Dad insist I’m too young to consider a career in the hero business, but I’m seventeen and I need to prepare. I figure if I pay attention, I can put it all together. I’ve only got the one piece for the list right now, but I know I’ll add more as we go.

So, I have powers, and that ought to be enough, but I have to be honest: being immune to mom’s laser constructs and dad’s emotion dampening is too niche to be any good patrolling the streets. If Mom and Dad took me out on patrol I’d be way more likely to develop better powers, but Laserica and The Peacenik are retired, they say.

Tags:    Alexis Goble, Andrew K. Hoe, corruption, families, friends, graduation, Jason Kimble, Jeremy Carter, Katherine Inskip, lists, relationships, rite of passage, superheroes, superpowers, supervillains, teens, villains, Young Adult fiction
« Last Edit: January 27, 2021, 06:01:34 AM by Languorous Lass »