Author Topic: PC662: La Camaraderie du Cirque  (Read 953 times)

Ocicat

• Castle Watchcat
  • Anything for a Weird Life
on: January 20, 2021, 08:39:59 PM
PodCastle 662: La Camaraderie du Cirque

Author: dave ring
Narrator: Dominick Rabrun
Host: Setsu Uzume
Audio Producer: Peter Behravesh

---

Show Notes
Rated R.

Gather round, and let me tell you the story of Veronica’s Oiseau de Feu.

They were dark times, for me.  Every bloody day, Chuckles, Magda and Felix tried to trip me when I walked by, ugly faces snickering underneath their greasepaint.  My everything, Michel, ignored them, even when they pull that shit right in front of him.  It infuriated me.  He said it was to preserve “the camaraderie du cirque.”  I loved Michel.  But when Michel stood by doing nothing while those painted-mouth idiots tormented me, my love was lost in a rage that could turn a forest into cinders.

On those days, I screamed into my pillow: “Fuck the camaraderie du cirque!”  Though my pillow did just as little as Michel to salve my wounds.

Listen to this week's PodCastle.
Follow us on YouTube and Spotify!

Nyckname

• Extern
Reply #1 on: January 24, 2021, 08:19:03 PM
Am I the only one who has a problem with playback skipping on PodCastle? Like I only hear every third or fourth word.

I listen to a lot of podcasts, and this is the only one that I have this problem on.

Álex Souza

• Palmer
  • Just a Latin American lad.
    • Blog
Reply #2 on: January 25, 2021, 02:52:23 PM
Am I the only one who has a problem with playback skipping on PodCastle? Like I only hear every third or fourth word.

I listen to a lot of podcasts, and this is the only one that I have this problem on.
I never noticed that here. I did notice that the transcripts are different from the narration though.

I just wanna go pro before AI takes over and the bot dogs from Boston Dynamics kill us all.