Escape Artists
August 28, 2014, 10:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: yummy phoneness  (Read 3431 times)
Russell Nash
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2008, 01:01:38 PM »

aah dont worry, im a major supporter of devolving threads into mindless banter about TCoRN

...speaking of which, you will pay for your transgressions!

I'm working up a good static shock.  I hope to eventually be able to work up to lightning bolts.

Oooh!  Great Poll idea! 

"If you were a deity and could only throw one lightning bolt, which forum denizen would you zap?"

I hope I win!

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing the biggest bull's eye.
Tango Alpha Delta
Hipparch

Drawn to the forum...

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2008, 11:26:52 PM »

aah dont worry, im a major supporter of devolving threads into mindless banter about TCoRN

...speaking of which, you will pay for your transgressions!

I'm working up a good static shock.  I hope to eventually be able to work up to lightning bolts.

Oooh!  Great Poll idea! 

"If you were a deity and could only throw one lightning bolt, which forum denizen would you zap?"

I hope I win!

I'm pretty sure I'm wearing the biggest bull's eye.

Is that a challenge?  If someone starts the poll, I'll be in there trash-talking to draw votes.

On a completely unrelated side note, I wonder why my first-grader seems to be acting out at school to get negative attention.  Is the boy loony?

Now on  FaceBook, and Twitter. Not as productive as I used to be!
Bdoomed
Pseudopod Tiger

Mmm. Tiger.

« Reply #22 on: March 28, 2008, 11:36:48 AM »

id smite TAD.

if my son was actin out to get attention id slap him across the face "IS THIS ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR YA BOY? HUH? HUUUUH?!!!! now STOP IT FOOL!"

im gonna be a great parent.

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?
Musings and Ramblings
Tango Alpha Delta
Hipparch

Drawn to the forum...

« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2008, 07:36:52 PM »

id smite TAD.

if my son was actin out to get attention id slap him across the face "IS THIS ENOUGH ATTENTION FOR YA BOY? HUH? HUUUUH?!!!! now STOP IT FOOL!"

im gonna be a great parent.

Note: that sort of thing is NOT to be joked about at the grocery store.  Nor is "buying duct tape as a cheap alternative to babysitting" or "do you have four of those electric dog training collars in..." (gestures at four children) "...each of these sizes?"

SuperFresh lady got real stern-like, and said that actually happened in her building.   Undecided

Now on  FaceBook, and Twitter. Not as productive as I used to be!
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: