Author Topic: Selling Final Cut Studio  (Read 5881 times)

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
on: March 26, 2008, 03:14:43 AM
Hey, do I get to spam the forums?  I do?  Oh good.

If anyone would like a shot at owning the software that's been used to produce Escape Pod for the last two years, now's your chance:

eBay listing: Final Cut Studio 5.1 - Full Version, Discs Only

I'm upgrading to the next version of Soundtrack Pro, and I never did find a decent use for all the video goodness in this suite, so it's yours for the taking.  It's all legal under Apple's license agreement, which allows a one-time transfer of all rights as long as I uninstall it on my end.  (I already did.) 

The proceeds from this sale will offset the cost of my upgrade to Logic Studio.  So by bidding on this item, you're directly supporting Escape Artists podcast production.  The retail price of this software was $1300, so it'll be a good deal no matter what price the auction ends at.

Thanks, and I hope someone here wins it.  If you do, let me know, and I'll kick in some EP and Pseudopod CD collections as a bonus.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine

Russell Nash

Reply #1 on: March 26, 2008, 07:14:56 PM
I'd like to see a show of hands from the moderators as to whether we leave this post or remove it under our normal aggressive spam control rules.

Tango Alpha Delta

• Hipparch
    • Tad's Happy Funtime
Reply #2 on: March 27, 2008, 01:06:24 AM
Spam is really pretty good when fried and served on a hoagie roll with avocados.

This Wiki Won't Wrangle Itself!

I finally published my book - Tad's Happy Funtime is on Amazon!

Listener

• Hipparch
  • I place things in locations which later elude me.
    • Various and Sundry Items of Interest
Reply #3 on: March 27, 2008, 12:07:22 PM
Spam is really pretty good when fried and served on a hoagie roll with avocados.

I just can't eat it.  I've tried.

I was at a picnic once.  We cut it into cubes, grilled it, then used the spatula to fling the cubes at passing bicyclists.

I was 13.  Don't judge.   ;D

"Farts are a hug you can smell." -Wil Wheaton

Blog || Quote Blog ||  Written and Audio Work || Twitter: @listener42