Author Topic: EP 795: Tiger Lawyer Gets It Right  (Read 2031 times)

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
on: July 30, 2021, 07:35:18 PM

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Scuba Man

• Lochage
  • Drabblecast, Pseudopod, Escapepod, Podcastle
    • Black Cat Bed And Breakfast (proposed start up 2024)
Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 07:47:55 PM
I was regrouting my bathroom shower stall while this was playing. It was an engrossing tale that had me stopping a lot while I chipped away nastiness! My thoughts...
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Despite my comments, I enjoyed this tale. As I love cats (and am really glad my house panthers are smaller than me).  :o

I'm a stand-up philosopher until 2024. Then, I move onto my next gig. I'm a gentleman forester and farmer. I also enjoy jumping into Lake Huron and panicking the fish.

Álex Souza

• Palmer
  • Just a Latin American lad.
    • Blog
Reply #2 on: August 08, 2021, 09:09:20 PM
I also enjoyed this weirdness a lot. I didn't have any problems with the plot because my disbelief was completely suspended. I mean, the guy transferred his conscience to a tiger! :o

The only problem I had is that it's very predictable (the content warning adds to that), or maybe it's just not interested on making any surprises.

I just wanna go pro before AI takes over and the bot dogs from Boston Dynamics kill us all.

CryptoMe

• Hipparch
Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 05:04:18 PM
I completely agree with Scuba Man. On every single point. I also enjoyed the telling of the story, but the ending did not work for me because of all of Scuba Man's points.