Author Topic: BitTorrent Collections  (Read 8589 times)

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
on: January 05, 2007, 02:56:59 AM
I need to get a link to this on the main site, but in the meantime, I thought folks might like to know that you can download just about all of Pseudopod and Escape Pod via BitTorrent:

• Pseudopod (through Pseudo016: Medicinal)
  • Escape Pod (through EP085: Merry Christmas from the Heartbreakers)

Credit for the idea and initial setup goes to Manzabar.  My intent is to periodically update these and post new torrents once a month or so. 

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine

spycer

• Extern
    • livejournal
Reply #1 on: January 09, 2007, 07:22:37 AM
great idea!

however, I can't get to the torrent, it wont allow unregistered users to download, and reg is apparently closed.  :(

Grock!

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
Reply #2 on: January 09, 2007, 07:39:50 AM
great idea!

however, I can't get to the torrent, it wont allow unregistered users to download, and reg is apparently closed.  :(

Argh.  I'm sorry about that.  I thought you could at least download -- I thought it was just to upload or to make comments that you needed registration.

I'll look around for a different tracker for these.  If I can't find one, I'll make one.  Thanks for letting me know.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine

spycer

• Extern
    • livejournal
Reply #3 on: January 09, 2007, 07:44:32 AM
Argh.  I'm sorry about that.  I thought you could at least download -- I thought it was just to upload or to make comments that you needed registration.

I'll look around for a different tracker for these.  If I can't find one, I'll make one.  Thanks for letting me know.

Glad to be of service. I've only been listening for about a month, but I've trudged through about 30 of the stories so far, to and from work, splitting time with Pseudopod of course. I'd really like to get all the back episodes in one place to make life easier, so if/when you get another tracker or method, please, let us know!

Grock!

Coyote

• Palmer
Reply #4 on: January 17, 2007, 07:03:47 AM
Yay! Finally something you can download off of a Torrent that isn't illegal to do so!

The following sentence is false. The previous sentence is true.