Author Topic: Obligatory introductory post  (Read 3242 times)

Tori Das

• Extern
on: October 05, 2021, 03:48:32 PM
Hello all! I'm a writer, new to this whole publishing thing, and I write mainly speculative fiction, although I'm open to almost everything. Almost, because I don't do erotica. That's something I discovered while trying to submit to the Best Women's Erotica anthology 2022, lol.

I'm nonbinary, biromantic asexual, based in India, struggling with various physical and mental health problems, and a full time writer, have I mentioned? I'm just getting started, so if I make a mistake or look dumb, please just point to me what I should be doing instead. Thank you so much for keeping up these forums. I can't post any links, but I'm also there on Twitter and Patreon, so if you want, you can look me up there.

I've also submitted to the 2021 Pseudopod Flash Fiction contest! Looking forward to the polls and seeing how my story submission does.

sgaribaldi

• Extern
Reply #1 on: June 23, 2022, 07:00:42 PM
Hi Tori! I enjoyed getting to know you a bit. Thanks for posting an intro, even if you felt obliged!

I too am a writer, just on the verge of independently publishing my first book, "Mostly True Stories about Family, Fornication, & Other Failures." 

Fingers crossed for both of us!--Stephanie

Languorous Lass

Reply #2 on: June 24, 2022, 06:21:54 PM
That's quite a title, Stephanie!  Good luck to both you and Tori!