Author Topic: Other podcasts?  (Read 3703 times)

jqstave

• Extern
on: April 30, 2008, 12:39:30 AM
My apologies if this is in the wrong forum...

Steve always talks about some of his favorite podcasts (Drabblecast being one that comes to my mind) and I was wondering if there is a place on this site that a list has been posted.  I already listen to the Steve Eley Podcast Trifecta of Escape Pod, Pseudopod and PodCastle, but I'm interested in some of the others he has suggested in the past that I haven't been able to write down.

Anyone?  :)

Chodon

• Lochage
  • Molon Labe
Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 02:05:49 AM

Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither.

Heradel

• Bill Peters, EP Assistant
  • Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 02:38:42 AM
Jqstave — There are about a dozen or two of these kinds of "Other Podcasts" threads littered throughout the myriad subfora, usually in the XXX Discussions. Basically because a fair number of the regulars here started out by posting one of these kinds of threads, so at this point it's almost a forum cliché for new posters to do the "Hey folks, point me to good content please" thread within a few days of their joining ( mine was the somewhat smarmy-ly named SF TV Series you've felt positive emotions for). At some point one of us mods will probably start feeling useless and try to compile them into one massive thread the likes of which will rival when the end comes ! for size, but we've all been pretty useful lately, so don't expect it soon.

Anyway, welcome to the forums. Don't worry about the natives, they don't bite (though I'd avoid the acid-dripping appendages on some of them, it smarts a bit).

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

jqstave

• Extern
Reply #3 on: April 30, 2008, 02:55:10 AM
Thanks, Chodon.