Author Topic: April second busiest month ever on the forums  (Read 4093 times)

Heradel

• Bill Peters, EP Assistant
  • Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
on: May 01, 2008, 03:17:02 PM
Using methods of arcane systemical analyses, I have determined that the April that just ended was the second busiest one in the forum's history, passed only by February 2007 — the month of the Flash Contest. So I guess the Rise and Fall thread has now become the Rise and Fall and Rise thread — which sounds a bit culinary rather than empirical.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

Chodon

• Lochage
  • Molon Labe
Reply #1 on: May 01, 2008, 03:33:42 PM
I think it's interesting that Gallimaufry is the most visited part of the forum.  Very cool.

Those who would sacrifice liberty for safety deserve neither.

Anarkey

• Meen Pie
  • Hipparch
  • ...depends a good deal on where you want to get to
Reply #2 on: May 01, 2008, 04:02:46 PM
Using methods of arcane systemical analyses, I have determined that the April that just ended was the second busiest one in the forum's history, passed only by February 2007 — the month of the Flash Contest. So I guess the Rise and Fall thread has now become the Rise and Fall and Rise thread — which sounds a bit culinary rather than empirical.

Coincident with the launch of PodCastle.  I'm not causating where I should be correlating or anything, but that's pretty cool.

Winner Nash's 1000th member betting pool + Thaurismunths' Free Rice Contest!