Author Topic: PC Tweets  (Read 5305 times)

Heradel

• Bill Peters, EP Assistant
  • Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
on: April 03, 2009, 01:22:14 PM
Rachel asked me to announce here that PC is steeping boldly into the recent past and has begun a twitter feed for various PC-related short informational needs (such as production delays and so on).

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

Zathras

Reply #1 on: April 03, 2009, 01:38:58 PM
So this is all behind the scenes info?

Heradel

• Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
Reply #2 on: April 03, 2009, 01:53:23 PM
I suppose. It's a shared account between all of the various PC personnel, so I guess we'll see how the feed evolves.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.

MacArthurBug

• Giddy
  • Hipparch
  • I can resist anything except temptation
    • undercaffinated
Reply #3 on: April 04, 2009, 02:49:10 PM
and I'm following! In my usual style I found twitter after it was "old news" to everyone else, I'm great at being late to the game.

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Oh mighty Mur the Magnificent. I am not worthy.

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 09:31:21 PM
I suppose. It's a shared account between all of the various PC personnel, so I guess we'll see how the feed evolves.

It seems to have evolved into silence...

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

Rachel Swirsky

• Hipparch
    • PodCastle
Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 11:18:19 PM
I forgot about it. Bad me!

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 08:25:39 PM
Tweet?  Tweet?

I saw this in my "following" list the other day and realized I hadn't got a tweet in a while.  I really don't need it for episode announcements since I auto download and keep up with the forums. But I just thought I'd be pesky anyway.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

Heradel

• Hipparch
  • Part-Time Psychopomp.
Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 03:22:22 PM
Arg, yes. At the very least we should probably RSS-ify the announcements.