Author Topic: PC017: Goblin Lullaby  (Read 44584 times)

Jhite

• Palmer
    • Great Hites
Reply #50 on: September 01, 2008, 07:03:15 PM
Late in the game here, but this story moved me to tears of laughter.  Diapers are a part of my life and I see them extend into the future. Great to know they have now been used in the fantasy world as well.

Captain James T. Kirk
I'm sorry I can't here you over the sound of how awesome I am
http://GreatHites.blogspot.com

csrster

• Palmer
Reply #51 on: October 07, 2008, 11:08:34 AM
I like it so much I bought the book.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #52 on: November 20, 2009, 05:49:07 PM
This was quite a fun story, turning a lot of D&D cliches on their head for humor.

The ultimate weapon--poop!

I laughed at quite a few places.  The prince and elf were cardboard, but that was kind of the point--it wasn't supposed to be realistic, it was supposed to poke fun at fantasy cliches and it succeeded at that.  :)

Next time I start a campaign I am bringing along the Diaper of Extreme Stinkiness just in case...

dwebb64

• Extern
Reply #53 on: December 15, 2010, 09:45:49 PM
This is one of our all time family favorite Pod Castle stories.  Despite the fact that we have heard it at least a dozen times our kids still can not get eanough of it.

yicheng

• Matross
Reply #54 on: December 22, 2010, 07:02:28 PM
This was a classic Podcastle for me as well.   ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Fenrix

• Curmudgeonly Co-Editor of PseudoPod
  • Editor
  • I always lock the door when I creep by daylight.
Reply #55 on: May 05, 2013, 06:44:05 PM
Dang. My local library network doesn't have the goblin books. I'm gonna have to work harder to read these. Anyone have a review of the books to encourage me to go get them?

All cat stories start with this statement: “My mother, who was the first cat, told me this...”

Just Jeff

• Palmer
Reply #56 on: May 05, 2013, 08:15:02 PM
They're very entertaining, and you should read them.

;D

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #57 on: May 24, 2013, 12:34:39 PM
Dang. My local library network doesn't have the goblin books. I'm gonna have to work harder to read these. Anyone have a review of the books to encourage me to go get them?

I dont know about your library, but at my library if I request a book they don't have they try to purchase it or borrow it from a nearby library system.