Escape Artists
October 25, 2014, 03:34:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: True Blood (Spoilers)(Merged from both True Blood threads)  (Read 4572 times)
Listener
Hipparch

I place things in locations which later elude me.

« Reply #20 on: October 22, 2008, 11:19:19 AM »

I like the way True Blood is allowing us to see the lives of the other characters in Bon Temps, stuff we couldn't see with a first-person POV. Episode 6 kind of threw me, though, in that Sookie wakes up the day after her grandmother's funeral and THAT is when she goes to Bill for some sex and neck-biting? It threw me in the book too though.

Lafayette is a MUCH more likeable character in the show.

"Farts are a hug you can smell." -Wil Wheaton

Blog || Quote Blog ||  Written and Audio Work || Twitter: @listener42
Heradel
Bill Peters, EP Assistant
Hipparch

Part-Time Psychopomp.

« Reply #21 on: October 22, 2008, 11:42:49 AM »

I like the way True Blood is allowing us to see the lives of the other characters in Bon Temps, stuff we couldn't see with a first-person POV. Episode 6 kind of threw me, though, in that Sookie wakes up the day after her grandmother's funeral and THAT is when she goes to Bill for some sex and neck-biting? It threw me in the book too though.

Lafayette is a MUCH more likeable character in the show.

Referring to the white-ed out part, it didn't seem that weird for me. Her being so hyper-happy afterwards was a little weird, but I'm attributing that to the vamp sex doing some weird stuff with her hormone levels because otherwise I think she's still be dealing with her grandmother's/mother figure's death. I did think it was weird that no one brought up the passing though to say it was odd that she was like that.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: