Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 11563 times)

Bdoomed

• Pseudopod Tiger
  • Mmm. Tiger.
Reply #25 on: October 23, 2008, 02:17:11 AM
yea... i dont like her character at all...

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?

Russell Nash

Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 09:46:13 AM
We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

But season 1 sucked.  If season 2 is pale in comparison, doesn't that make it transparent?

Alasdair5000

• Editor
    • My blog
Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 10:11:05 AM
Sylar showed up in the last episode, though, and I know Veronica Mars is coming, too.  So that might help.  Maybe.

I still plan on finishing it out because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Let me know how Veronica Mars goes.  My wife and I are now on Season 2 and liking VM quite a bit.

Veronica Mars season 2 is the weakest of the three.  Did I mention that already?  Season 3 is actually pretty great.  Sad it got cancelled. 

Veronica Mars on Heroes? Sucks. Possibly the worst new character on the show, to be honest. Not that it's her fault, she didn't have a lot to work with script/storywise.  But it's pretty bad.  We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

I'm finding season 3...odd.  The first few really irritated me but sometime around episode four, it starts to cohere and there's at least one thing set up around there that makes Peter much more interesting and much less whiny and dull.  Plus, we're getting a lot of TelepathyCop this year and that's a good thing in my book:)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 03:57:50 PM
We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

But season 1 sucked.  If season 2 is pale in comparison, doesn't that make it transparent?

Yeah, if you thought season 1 sucked, I implore you to give up on the show now :)