Escape Artists
April 17, 2014, 05:52:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Heroes  (Read 3548 times)
Russell Nash
« Reply #20 on: October 02, 2008, 11:59:33 AM »

Sylar showed up in the last episode, though, and I know Veronica Mars is coming, too.  So that might help.  Maybe.

I still plan on finishing it out because I'm a glutton for punishment.

Let me know how Veronica Mars goes.  My wife and I are now on Season 2 and liking VM quite a bit.
Talia

I like pie

« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »

hehe, I actually like what I've seen of fringe so far.
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #22 on: October 02, 2008, 12:27:52 PM »

hehe, I actually like what I've seen of fringe so far.

I like it okay, don't get me wrong.  I just think it could be way better. 

Nash, definitely stick through to Season 3 on VM.  Season 2 hits some bumpy points and is the weakest, but season 3 was really, really good and it's a shame they didn't get picked up for another season.

Bdoomed
Pseudopod Tiger

Mmm. Tiger.

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2008, 12:16:55 AM »

season 2 sucked.  dont expect much.  theres some cool powers, some interesting-ish Sylar stuff, some interesting-ish Peter stuff, aaaand... some semi-entertaining Hiro stuff.  thats it.
so far tho, again, season 3 is rockin Smiley

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?
Musings and Ramblings
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #24 on: October 22, 2008, 05:29:10 PM »

Sylar showed up in the last episode, though, and I know Veronica Mars is coming, too.  So that might help.  Maybe.

Let me know how Veronica Mars goes.  My wife and I are now on Season 2 and liking VM quite a bit.

Veronica Mars season 2 is the weakest of the three.  Did I mention that already?  Season 3 is actually pretty great.  Sad it got cancelled. 

Veronica Mars on Heroes? Sucks. Possibly the worst new character on the show, to be honest. Not that it's her fault, she didn't have a lot to work with script/storywise.  But it's pretty bad.  We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

Bdoomed
Pseudopod Tiger

Mmm. Tiger.

« Reply #25 on: October 22, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »

yea... i dont like her character at all...

I'd like to hear my options, so I could weigh them, what do you say?
Five pounds?  Six pounds? Seven pounds?
Musings and Ramblings
Russell Nash
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2008, 04:46:13 AM »

We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

But season 1 sucked.  If season 2 is pale in comparison, doesn't that make it transparent?
Alasdair5000
Editor

« Reply #27 on: October 23, 2008, 05:11:05 AM »

Veronica Mars season 2 is the weakest of the three.  Did I mention that already?  Season 3 is actually pretty great.  Sad it got cancelled. 

Veronica Mars on Heroes? Sucks. Possibly the worst new character on the show, to be honest. Not that it's her fault, she didn't have a lot to work with script/storywise.  But it's pretty bad.  We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

I'm finding season 3...odd.  The first few really irritated me but sometime around episode four, it starts to cohere and there's at least one thing set up around there that makes Peter much more interesting and much less whiny and dull.  Plus, we're getting a lot of TelepathyCop this year and that's a good thing in my book:)
DKT
Friendly Neighborhood
Editor

PodCastle is my Co-Pilot

« Reply #28 on: October 23, 2008, 10:57:50 AM »

We're almost done with S2 of Heroes.  It gets a little better at the end, but is pretty pale in comparison to what S1 was like...

But season 1 sucked.  If season 2 is pale in comparison, doesn't that make it transparent?

Yeah, if you thought season 1 sucked, I implore you to give up on the show now Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: