Author Topic: I'm always driving  (Read 4331 times)

wolvesdread

• Extern
on: October 24, 2008, 09:56:02 PM
I'm always driving when I listen to the Pod.  It's the best part of commuting to work.  Alisdair always shares info about the writers and other podcasts and all sorts of great stuff that I always mean to check out, but invariably forget by the time I get to work.  Is there somewhere I can find the links, references, people, publishes, magazines, etc all together? thx  ;D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2008, 09:15:08 PM by Bdoomed »

stePH

• Actually has enough cowbell.
  • Hipparch
  • Cool story, bro!
    • Thetatr0n on SoundCloud
Reply #1 on: October 28, 2008, 02:23:32 AM
I'm always driving when I listen to the Pod.  It's the best part of commuting to work.  Alisdair always shares info about the writers and other podcasts and all sorts of great stuff that I always mean to check out, but invariably forget by the time I get to work.  Is there somewhere I can find the links, references, people, publishes, magazines, etc all together? thx  ;D

They call that "the show notes".  You can find them on the podcast site, under the entry for the episode in question.

"Nerdcore is like playing Halo while getting a blow-job from Hello Kitty."
-- some guy interviewed in Nerdcore Rising

wolvesdread

• Extern
Reply #2 on: October 28, 2008, 08:19:49 PM
 ;DThanks ;D

Ben Phillips

• Lich King
  • Matross
    • Pseudopod
Reply #3 on: November 07, 2008, 03:05:56 PM
Of course, to be fair, we could do a better job of actually including all the stuff in there.  The way Al's encyclopedic brain spews out amazing numbers of references and factoids, though, you can probably expect us to miss a few now and then.  Feel free to poke us on the forums if we do.