Escape Artists
December 15, 2017, 08:56:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Suggestions for contests  (Read 15690 times)
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #20 on: February 05, 2009, 05:56:15 PM »

If you email or twitter me, you don't have to reveal your forum ID until after Swamp makes her selections.

Cheesy  I find this extremely hilarious and ironic.  I guess I need to get more involved in the forums again.  Just for future reference for everyone, I am a male.  But hey, it's no skin off my nose, but it did start me to wondering so I started a new thread.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 06:19:41 PM by Swamp » Logged

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
Zathras
« Reply #21 on: February 05, 2009, 08:29:57 PM »

CHANGE OF PLANS!!!!!!!!

ZARGA IV will be Swamp's Revenge.

ZARGA III is "Good Al Hunting"  details in another thread.
MacArthurBug
Giddy
Hipparch

I can resist anything except temptation

« Reply #22 on: February 05, 2009, 09:47:11 PM »

so- I at last need to learn how to "tweet"   how to make friends who use twitter.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2009, 09:58:50 PM by MacArthurBug » Logged

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Oh mighty Mur the Magnificent. I am not worthy.
Zathras
« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2009, 09:49:54 PM »

Nope, no tweeting necessary.  You can just PM me the 140 character story when we get it up and running.
MacArthurBug
Giddy
Hipparch

I can resist anything except temptation

« Reply #24 on: February 05, 2009, 09:59:42 PM »

Z- will do, when I get my story together. This is just the incentive I need to write something, anything.

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Oh mighty Mur the Magnificent. I am not worthy.
Poppydragon
Peltast

« Reply #25 on: February 06, 2009, 12:26:47 PM »

With the 140 character storys, does this include a title or are titles not required?

Man - despite his artistic pretensions, his sophistication, and his many accomplishments - owes his existence to a six inch layer of topsoil and the fact that it rains.
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #26 on: February 06, 2009, 12:53:38 PM »

With the 140 character storys, does this include a title or are titles not required?

Titles aren't required.  You can give them titles if you want, but they won't go against your character count.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: