Escape Artists
September 25, 2017, 09:10:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: PseudoPod Flash Fiction Contest V HAS BEGUN. Group 1 is now live!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Escape Artists Org Chart  (Read 33749 times)
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #20 on: November 24, 2009, 03:49:03 AM »

OK, Ive finally updated this thing.  Again, if I got something wrong, let me know.  Yes, I know there was an announcment about Jeremiah stepping down from EP, but I'm still in denial.

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
kibitzer
Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
Hipparch

Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice

« Reply #21 on: July 12, 2010, 03:33:19 AM »

It's about time to update this.

Mod:  Sorry, I accidently modified this instead of relpying, so I forgot your exact wording.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2010, 07:09:42 AM by Swamp » Logged

Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #22 on: July 12, 2010, 07:10:02 AM »

Yeah, I've been meaning to get to that.  Thanks for the boot.  It is nice to know somebody looks at this once in a while.

Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« Reply #23 on: August 26, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »

Is Norm Sherman still officially a co-host?  He's done a few lately, and I hope that continues.

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham
Heradel
Bill Peters, EP Assistant
Hipparch

Part-Time Psychopomp.

« Reply #24 on: August 26, 2010, 03:20:46 PM »

Is Norm Sherman still officially a co-host?  He's done a few lately, and I hope that continues.

Yes.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.
Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« Reply #25 on: August 27, 2010, 01:35:29 PM »

Cool!  Smiley

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #26 on: August 27, 2010, 02:01:22 PM »

I see that Pseudopod has 3 submissions editors to read slush, and I believe Ann Leckie does the same for Podcastle.  Does anyone read slush for EP or does everything go straight to Mur?  Is that one of the duties of the assistant to the regional manager?  Just curious.  Smiley
Scattercat
Caution:
Hipparch

Amateur wordsmith

« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2010, 08:51:50 PM »

There are some volunteer slush monkeys around for EP, never fear.  Can't run a zine without slush monkeys of one form or another.

---
Mirrorshards: Very Short Stories
100 Words.  No more.  No fewer.  Every day.
Splinters of Silver and Glass - The Mirrorshards Book
kibitzer
Hipparch

« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2010, 07:19:16 AM »

That would be you, I guess.

Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2010, 10:16:31 AM »

Among others.  I help out, too, when asked.

Ocicat
Castle Watchcat

Anything for a Weird Life

« Reply #30 on: August 28, 2010, 12:26:33 PM »

There are some volunteer slush monkeys around for EP, never fear.  Can't run a zine without slush monkeys of one form or another.

And in our case, the form seems to be slush felines.
kibitzer
Hipparch

« Reply #31 on: August 28, 2010, 01:43:16 PM »

Heh! Slush Swamp Things and Slush Cats! I like it.

eytanz

« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2010, 02:50:08 PM »

And a slush whatever it is I am.
Wilson Fowlie
Hipparch

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2010, 03:12:58 PM »

Ooo, a slush linguist!

Scattercat
Caution:
Hipparch

Amateur wordsmith

« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2010, 06:44:34 PM »

Ooo, a slush linguist!

The slush cat has his tongue? 

---
Heradel
Bill Peters, EP Assistant
Hipparch

Part-Time Psychopomp.

« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2010, 02:50:51 PM »

I see that Pseudopod has 3 submissions editors to read slush, and I believe Ann Leckie does the same for Podcastle.  Does anyone read slush for EP or does everything go straight to Mur?  Is that one of the duties of the assistant to the regional manager?  Just curious.  Smiley

The entirety of the slush pile going to one person would likely be some sort of OSHA violation.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2010, 02:52:59 PM »

The entirety of the slush pile going to one person would likely be some sort of OSHA violation.

Ha, well it has been done before at other mags, so I didn't consider it entirely out of the question, though for it to work Mur would have to have some kind of time-warping powers to allow her to read all that slush AND record her writing podcast AND actually get fiction writing done AND other things in her life.  Tongue
Scattercat
Caution:
Hipparch

Amateur wordsmith

« Reply #37 on: August 30, 2010, 02:54:48 PM »

Ha, well it has been done before at other mags, so I didn't consider it entirely out of the question, though for it to work Mur would have to have some kind of time-warping powers to allow her to read all that slush AND record her writing podcast AND actually get fiction writing done AND other things in her life.  Tongue

Dumbledore was very clear that it was ONLY to be used for schoolwork.  She could get expelled for abusing it.

---
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #38 on: August 30, 2010, 02:56:12 PM »

Dumbledore was very clear that it was ONLY to be used for schoolwork.  She could get expelled for abusing it.

And we all know that Dumbledore's word is always followed, right?  Especially "Never go into the Dark Forest."   Roll Eyes
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #39 on: August 30, 2010, 02:57:36 PM »

And we all know that Dumbledore's word is always followed, right?  Especially "Never go into the Dark Forest."   Roll Eyes

Although, I'm thinking that maybe all the students have time turners and they use them all the time.  That would explain why, in the more recent movies, they all look much older than they ought to.
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All
  Print  

Jump to: