Escape Artists
December 18, 2017, 04:07:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ZARGA 5.05: Tag! You're it!  (Read 25215 times)
Jason M
« Reply #60 on: September 29, 2009, 09:19:15 AM »

One of my favorites, though it wouldn't have made a good tagline, was PP, more harrowing than a pregnancy scare.
Heradel
Bill Peters, EP Assistant
Hipparch

Part-Time Psychopomp.

« Reply #61 on: September 30, 2009, 03:13:18 PM »

Hey Guys,

Zathras has asked me to take over the contest and I've agreed to. The current round will end at 9:00PM EST this Friday.

—Heradel

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.
MacArthurBug
Giddy
Hipparch

I can resist anything except temptation

« Reply #62 on: September 30, 2009, 05:45:28 PM »

Some of these are fantastic! Is the voting open to the general public or being handled by specific vetters?

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Oh mighty Mur the Magnificent. I am not worthy.
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #63 on: September 30, 2009, 05:54:28 PM »

Some of these are fantastic! Is the voting open to the general public or being handled by specific vetters?

Everyone in the forums should vote!

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
kibitzer
Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
Hipparch

Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice

« Reply #64 on: October 01, 2009, 06:49:48 AM »

Err... sorry all I'm really confused now. We vote how? Coz I thought I already did.

MacArthurBug
Giddy
Hipparch

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2009, 09:18:21 AM »

1)  PsuedoPod: Your best defense against the zombie invasion
2) Podcastle new school fantasy.
3) Escape Pod, more fun than a barrel of time-travelling monkey-robots
4) Escapepod, listen or we'll strip you naked and throw you out the air lock!
5) Escape Pod It's Story Time
6) Escape Artists, Have Fun!
7) Podcastle, no chain mail bikinis here!

These were my favorites in numerical order. I also adored the Hot aurel text thing- just didn't see it fitting any specific cast. Sad

Oh, great and mighty Alasdair, Orator Maleficent, He of the Silvered Tongue, guide this humble fangirl past jumping up and down and squeeing upon hearing the greatness of Thy voice.
Ben Phillips
Lich King
Matross

« Reply #66 on: October 01, 2009, 10:07:48 AM »

Err... sorry all I'm really confused now. We vote how? Coz I thought I already did.

Eh, if in doubt (especially about the PodCastle poll, although Heradel please correct me if it's also true for the others), feel free to vote again.  We had some, shall we say, technical difficulties with the poll.
Heradel
Bill Peters, EP Assistant
Hipparch

Part-Time Psychopomp.

« Reply #67 on: October 01, 2009, 10:12:09 AM »

Eh, if in doubt (especially about the PodCastle poll, although Heradel please correct me if it's also true for the others), feel free to vote again.  We had some, shall we say, technical difficulties with the poll.

The first Podcastle poll is defunct, so go to take two to vote ( http://forum.escapeartists.net/index.php?topic=2911.0 ). All the other polls are open, so please vote.

I Twitter. I also occasionally blog on the Escape Pod blog, which if you're here you shouldn't have much trouble finding.
MacArthurBug
Giddy
Hipparch

« Reply #68 on: October 01, 2009, 03:47:27 PM »

Yaaay! Voting with buttons is so much fun!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: