Escape Artists
May 26, 2019, 12:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Read stories and vote in Podcastle Flash Fiction contest! New groups appear every other day.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: PC064: Castor On Troubled Waters  (Read 5161 times)
Swamp
Hipparch

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2009, 12:48:41 AM »

This was a welcome laugh!  I loved it.  My favorite recurring joke was about the "butter mines of Cowpoo".  Very funny.  I would love to see Castor Jenkins stories as recurring installments on PC, like the Union Dures stories on EP.  Alasdair was the perfect narrator as well.  Splendid job by all involved!

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2009, 11:25:57 AM »

Hilarious!  This one really cracked me up.  It was clear from the very beginning that this was all a bunch of BS, so the stuff that didn't make sense just made it all funnier.  Like when his story extended into years and years, and then his friends only think to point out at the end "but you've only been gone an hour".  And the whole idea that they are all of their identical parents children, to the extent that they carry their parents exact memories up until this very moment is just so stupid it's hilarious! 

And great reading by Alasdair, he was the perfect choice to read this tale.  Smiley
Pages: 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: