Escape Artists
December 15, 2017, 10:37:08 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Dragoncon meetup 2009  (Read 3035 times)
raygunray
Peltast

Sundae, bloody Sundae

« on: August 07, 2009, 11:55:59 PM »

I'm priming the pump for the next Gordon Biersh DragonCon meetup. When is it? Will it happen. Will Cunning Minx swipe Garlic Fries from my plate? Let me know. Steve, please address issue on next EP!! Also, give intel on which room party to crash!! Have Sig's Pimp Ball in my trajectory.

Diabetic in Candyland -
Stories about Winning at Losing and Failing Successfully.
SFEley
Autarch

« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2009, 12:08:08 AM »

Yes indeed, there'll be another EP/PW meetup.  Gordon Biersch, Sunday the 6th, 11 AM.  Minx set up a "Twtvite" thingy to let folks know if you're going:

http://twtvite.com/cz4lk4

I'm about to mention it on the next metacast as well.  (Which is being put together as I type this.)

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine
goatkeeper
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2009, 02:06:07 AM »

Norm and the Drabblecast entourage shall thusly, assuredly, be present and drinking henceforth yonder with said PolyamorousWeekly/Escapepod/DiabeticincandyCandyland hosts.  Good times.
SFEley
Autarch

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2009, 04:04:12 PM »

And, better late than never, a full post with the details:
http://escapepod.org/2009/09/04/dragoncon-meetup/

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine
Mostly
Extern

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

Steve, are you going to post the pictures from the event?  I had proof demanded of me that I did, in fact, receive a big wet one from Steve Eley.

"I have only ever made but one prayer to God, a very short one. 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous!' And he has answered."
—Voltaire
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: