Author Topic: QUICK! Need a favor from a Worldcon attendee  (Read 2097 times)

SFEley

• Hipparch
    • Escape Artists, Inc.
on: August 04, 2009, 03:44:23 PM
(Yeah, I know, I'm crossposting.  I'm pulling rank, so neener neener.  I'll take down the redundant ones shortly.)

Hi all,

If anyone here is attending Worldcon in Montreal this week and would be willing to do Escape Artists an easy favor, please leave me a personal message here or drop me an email at steve@escapeartists.net with your onsite contact info.  Ben Phillips is going to be passing through the city on other business; he will not be able to hang around for Worldcon, unfortunately, but he has a large supply of bookmarks for all three podcasts which we'd like to make available at the appropriate tables.

What we'd like is for one or more people who can be our ad hoc Freebie Czars at the con, pick up the bookmarks from Ben (or from the hotel desk, or somesuch) and make sure the tables stay reasonably well-stocked.  It shouldn't be too onerous, you would of course be welcome and encouraged to keep a happy number of bookmarks for yourself, and you'd be doing us a huge favor.  Besides the bookmarks, I'd be happy to make sure you receive some CD sets for your trouble.

Sound good?  Unfortunately, we need to know today, because Ben's cell doesn't work in foreign lands so communication is sporadic.  All we need from you right now is your phone number or other way to contact you, and Ben'll figure out the rest.

Thanks very much in advance.  You all are fabulous.

ESCAPE POD - The Science Fiction Podcast Magazine