The Lounge at the End of the Universe > Gallimaufry

Scott Sigler

(1/3) > >>

FNH:
I really enjoy Scotts podcast, and can't wait for each new episode.  It's not just the story but the friendly community feel of his entire show. I still rate Earth Core as my favourite complete story, but I may be changing it to The Rookie when its finished.

Jonathan C. Gillespie:
I respect Scott and what he's trying to do, and I think he's a great guy, but I think the quality of the podcasts can swing wildly from week to week.  Also, I get tired of the non-stop, grating self-promotion.  It gets old after a while, like one of those radio DJ's so determined to be in your face that you switch the dial off to escape the sound of their voice.

oddpod:
lol
siglers grate , if a bit in youre face
love infecshon

sirana:
i tried earthcore, didn't like it...
i tried infection, didn't like it...
i tried the rookie, was hooked... and I really don't know why...

normally sigler's attitude should really get on my nerves, but it doesn't. Even his selfpromotion seems funny to me.
And I don't care that much for football anyways (which has probably to do with me being European) but somehow the story really works well for me. *shrug*

madjo:
I loved Earthcore... Really I did. Couldn't wait for the next episode.

Ancestor was cool, though I liked it less than Earthcore. It was still a great story, though.

I'm currently listening to Infection, but only when I have nothing else to listen to (which is rare nowadays). It progresses too slowly for me at times, and at others too fast.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version