Author Topic: EP044: Show and Tell  (Read 4261 times)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
on: October 14, 2009, 03:05:25 PM
EP044: Show and Tell

By Greg van Eekhout.
Read by Anna Eley.

Dex asks if he can keep the bullet, and Brindi says to give it back, and Teacher reminds her to say please. Brindi agrees to throw bullets at the rest of us, so she does the thing with her finger and it’s BOOM, BOOM, BOOM and whip-whip-whip for the next few minutes.

When she’s done there’s smoke in the air and it stinks and we applaud and give back her bullets. Brindi has had a great show, and I don’t know how anyone can beat it.

Show and Tell is important because it prepares us to be impressive.

Rated PG. Contains mild scenes of violence enacted by somewhat strange children.

Listen to this week’s Escape Pod!

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

monkeystuff

• Palmer
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:23:50 AM
This story wasn't too bad, not really exciting or anything but a good look at how old people and young people have different ideas as to how life should be lived.  It was imaginative which is sometimes all i'm lookin for in a story :)

justice may only be obtained where there is a lack of injustice

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #2 on: January 21, 2010, 03:06:27 PM
I think this would be a fun story for kids.  It might even be fun to adapt to a cartoon or something so we can see the head-noodles and stuff for ourselves.  :)  Anyway, light, fluffy, fun, the idea that in the future tattoos will be unremembered and awesome is especially neat.