Author Topic: Escape Pod Wikipedia Episode List (Sortable by author and narrator)  (Read 20076 times)

Swamp

• Hipparch
    • Journey Into... podcast
Click here for sortable episode List on Wikipedia.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2013, 01:57:05 PM by eytanz »

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast

4WheelDrive

• Extern
Reply #1 on: January 30, 2012, 12:22:36 AM
Very good,  Thanks!

Einstein 257

• Extern
Reply #2 on: February 10, 2012, 10:08:38 PM
Thank you! You've created a resource for those of us trying to pry out single stories we'd like to hear again from the wee-beginnings of EscapePod.

kibitzer

• Purveyor of Unsolicited Opinions
  • Hipparch
  • Kibitzer: A meddler who offers unwanted advice
Reply #3 on: February 11, 2012, 01:15:39 AM
Click here for sortable episode List on Wikipedia.

Nice going, dude. Look after the Pseudopod one as I do, I know that's quite an achievement. A lot of work -- thank you!

robertcday

• Palmer
  • I don't need anything from you.
    • MeMyMine
Reply #4 on: April 13, 2012, 11:48:30 AM
Oh now that is AWESOME! As someone who has just finished listening to the all the Escape Pod episodes available on iTunes and is looking for an easy way to access the first episodes in the order that they were released; this, my friend, is a godsend! Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Robert.

fanaticus, meaning "insanely but divinely inspired"

Varda

• Rebound
  • Hipparch
  • Definitely not an android.
Totally accidental find of the night. Try this, you'll thank me:

1. Sort the Wikipedia page by "Reader".
2. Notice that one lonesome blue "Nathaniel Lee" link beside episode 405.
3. Click on link.
4. Spend 5 minutes laughing as we learn The Truth about how Scattercat died. Glad to know you got better, good sir!

Medical Microfiction: Stories About Science
http://rckjones.wordpress.com

scifiguy7

• Extern
Thank you! This is an awesome resource! Since I have kids that are now at an age that I can begin sharing these stories with, I especially appreciate the inclusion of the rating for each episode!

WriteScott

• Extern
Neat stuff.

f5iver

• Extern
About 5 years ago there was an episode about humans being infected by some fungus that made them climb up telephone poles, etc. I thought it was "On a Blade of Grass," but upon reading it, although it is similar, it is not the same story. Does anyone know which story this is? It may be Pseudopod, since I cannot find it by using the search on Escapepod.

eytanz

About 5 years ago there was an episode about humans being infected by some fungus that made them climb up telephone poles, etc. I thought it was "On a Blade of Grass," but upon reading it, although it is similar, it is not the same story. Does anyone know which story this is? It may be Pseudopod, since I cannot find it by using the search on Escapepod.

Pseudopod Episode 252, The cord