Escape Artists
December 18, 2014, 02:13:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EP041: Ambient Sleaze  (Read 1084 times)
Swamp
Hipparch

« on: October 13, 2009, 09:59:33 AM »

EP041: Ambient Sleaze

By Jeffrey R. DeRego.
Read by Mur Lafferty.

“Good god, who’d do something like that?” Sarah rummaged through her purse for a handkerchief but couldn’t seem to focus on the task. Her mind was consumed with images of Tony’s perforated body.

“Well, I’ve seen the Tony Autumn Show, so we’ve got an APB out on everyone with a sense of moral decency and every freak, transvestite, midget wrestler, incestuous dad, jilted lover…”

Rated R. Contains profanity, some physical violence, and violence against dignity.

Listen to this week’s Escape Pod!

Facehuggers don't have heads!

Come with me and Journey Into... another fun podcast
Unblinking
Sir Postsalot
Hipparch

« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2010, 01:06:52 PM »

Finally an explanation for the popularity of Jerry Springer!  His show protects our species from annihilation.  Still, I'm not entirely convinced it's worth the price!  Wink

Also, interesting that she just takes the aliens word for it, as if aliens can't lie.  Maybe the aliens just like that kind of show and made up the elaborate story to rope her in?

--David Steffen
The Submissions Grinder:  Fiction market listings, submissions tracker, always free, poetry and nonfiction markets coming soon!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: