Author Topic: EP246: The Bride of Frankenstein  (Read 40044 times)

Talia

• Muahahahaha
Reply #50 on: July 19, 2010, 02:45:26 PM
I donno, I don't get that StepH's comment was a spoiler. Its pretty obvious right from the start what's going on in the story. His comment reveals his feelings about the story, that's all.

I don't see it as being disrespectful towards other forum members either....

eytanz

Reply #51 on: July 19, 2010, 02:59:23 PM
I donno, I don't get that StepH's comment was a spoiler. Its pretty obvious right from the start what's going on in the story. His comment reveals his feelings about the story, that's all.

Posting a spoiler (and it is a spoiler) in a thread for a different episode, then arguing that it isn't a spoiler with the implication that that's because the story itself didn't have much content to spoil, is disrespectful.

I would be quite obliged if some mods take this whole discussion to the Spar thread, actually as that will solve the problem.

I should point out, however, that I wasn't directing my comment specifically at StepH, but more at an attitude taken by several forum members who dislike the story.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #52 on: July 19, 2010, 04:33:13 PM

I agree with this.  The "just" is a matter of opinion, and the rest of it was stuff that happened in the first sentence.  But anyway...

Wilson Fowlie

• Hipparch
    • The Maple Leaf Singers
Reply #53 on: September 03, 2010, 03:21:44 PM
Bride of Frankenstein('s monster) images.

(Warning: one image NSFW.)

"People commonly use the word 'procrastination' to describe what they do on the Internet. It seems to me too mild to describe what's happening as merely not-doing-work. We don't call it procrastination when someone gets drunk instead of working." - Paul Graham

alllie

• Matross
    • alllieblog
Reply #54 on: September 03, 2010, 04:20:51 PM
Bride of Frankenstein('s monster) images.

(Warning: one image NSFW.)

I really enjoyed that. So many reinterpretations of Elsa.

Of course Elsa was made to be the bride of the monster. This story was about Victor Frankenstein's wife.

luka datas

Reply #55 on: December 16, 2012, 12:41:28 PM
terrific story, with terrific character work by the narrator