Escape Artists

News:

• Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

News

Get your 500 word fantasy stories ready! We'll be open for submissions through the month of March, and starting the voting sometime in early April. Full details on Podcastle's website

Author Topic: Pseudopod 171: Napier’s Bones  (Read 13001 times)

Millenium_King

• Lochage
    • Ankor Sabat
Reply #25 on: May 31, 2010, 04:51:03 PM
I know this is an older story, and I'm sorry to "resurrect" this thread - but I just listened to it for the first time yesterday and I wanted to say (in  case the author reads these) that it was motherf**king brilliant.  I loved it.

Also, Ian did a spectacular job reading it (as usual).

Visit my blog atop the black ziggurat of Ankor Sabat, including my list of Top 10 Pseudopod episodes.

Unblinking

• Sir Postsalot
  • Hipparch
    • Diabolical Plots
Reply #26 on: June 01, 2010, 03:22:34 PM
I know this is an older story, and I'm sorry to "resurrect" this thread - but I just listened to it for the first time yesterday and I wanted to say (in  case the author reads these) that it was motherf**king brilliant.  I loved it.

Threadomancy is totally fine in story threads.  Trust me, if it were a crime, I would've been kicked out months ago.   ;D

Scattercat

• Caution:
  • Hipparch
  • Amateur wordsmith
    • Mirrorshards
Reply #27 on: June 01, 2010, 07:30:56 PM

Threadomancy is totally fine in story threads.  Trust me, if it were a crime, I would've been kicked out months ago.   ;D

And executed as a war criminal, 'cause if threadomancy is a crime, then you've committed some kind of genocide.

---
Mirrorshards: Very Short Stories
100 Words.  No more.  No fewer.  Every day.
Splinters of Silver and Glass - The Mirrorshards Book