Author Topic: Geronimo Jack's Beard - For All You LOST Fans  (Read 3268 times)

DKT

• Friendly Neighborhood
  • Hipparch
  • PodCastle is my Co-Pilot
    • Psalms & Hymns & Spiritual Noir
on: February 26, 2010, 11:40:54 PM
A couple days ago I stumbled across Geronimo Jack's Beard podcast. It's created by Jorge Garcia, who plays Hurley on LOST, and his girlfriend Sidekick23.

The fascinating thing about this podcast is that they recorded parts of when Garcia was initially given the scripts for the final season of LOST, and then record stuff after the episode airs. It's a lot of fun to listen to Garcia and Sidekick23 (both of who are HUGE GEEKS for LOST) talk about their confusion after reading the scripts, kick around theories, share insight about stuff that was cut from the scripts, and wonder how it's all going to come together, etc., and then throw in some stuff from where they are now (frex: the latest episode was recorded in both October 2009 and February 2010).

Probably mostly for LOST fans, or people who want to see how an actor interprets/interacts with the show he's on, but I'm enjoying it.

(The sound quality definitely gets better as it goes along, BTW.)

Darwinist

• Hipparch
Reply #1 on: March 01, 2010, 01:56:07 AM
Cool.  Thanks for posting.  I'm going to check that out.   I had not heard of this.

For me, it is far better to grasp the Universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring.    -  Carl Sagan